About our Online Subscriber Program
If you are here, it's because some part of you is looking for support with starting, or cultivating, a meditation practice. And that's a beautiful thing! Welcome.
Let me tell you a little bit about our program so you can see if it's something that might work for you.
- There are more meditations, tutorials and teachings, in here than you could possibly use. So don’t set yourself up for failure/disappointment by thinking you’re going to try to do all of them. It’s not what it’s meant for.
- Originally designed for my students when I was going to be away from Oregon for several years, it has become a key part of the Hamsa Meditation Center Meditation Teacher Training. It can also be used as your own self-paced exploration of meditation or as a complement to our online and in-person classes.
- The Hamsa Meditation Center Online Subscriber Program is a treasure trove designed to help you explore, try-out, and practice different types of meditation so you can find what works for you.
1. You will find meditations that help you:
- Begin or end your day,
- Feel calmer, relaxed and sleep easier,
- Cultivate mindfulness of the present moment and reduce stress,
- Plus many others that are just lovely and make you feel good.
2. You will find tutorials for the techniques used in a meditation listed underneath each meditation.
- You can choose to watch the tutorials first or just dive in to the meditation and follow along as best you can. You can't really do it wrong and there's plenty of time to watch the tutorials afterwards!
- The key is to enjoy yourself, have fun exploring what's available, and proceed in a way that's most harmonious with your personality.
- Meditation isn't about doing anything perfectly. It's about enjoying the process of discovery. Why? Because, as my Guru always said,
"If there's no joy, there's no do."
3. You will find "Teachings" to help you integrate and use meditation in your daily life.
- Listen to the teachings in the "Coping with Stress" Series to bring more context and depth to the meditations in the series.
- Several of the other teachings include delightful "object lessons" to help you grasp the concepts in a clear simple way. May I suggest:
- Accepting Who I Am
- Settling The Mind Parts 1 & 2
- 5 Poisons and their Antidotes
- Thoughts are Things
Other Online Subscriber perks!
And lastly, as a monthly or annual subscriber, you receive:
- 15% off all classes and workshops
- Free admission to several of our annual events.