GOODBYE 2022. WELCOME 2023!
Saturday, December 17
3:00 – 6:00pm PT / 5:00 CT / 6:00 ET
Online: via Zoom
In person: Caren’s Home in Camas, WA
Part workshop. Part meditation. This unique Solstice Meditation is designed to take advantage of the long still nights that precede, and follow, the Winter Solstice—nature’s signal that the return of the light is imminent. This is an auspicious and powerful time to reflect on your goals for the coming year and discover the One Intention that will support the manifestation of all your goals in 2023.
Caren has spent over a decade fine-tuning this deeply reflective approach that cultivates a quiet, reflective state of mind, then guides you through a step by step process to:
- Bring gracious closure to the past year.
- Record your intentions/goals for the coming year.
- Hone in on the One Intention that will serve all your goals.
With your One Intention, the next steps prepare your conscious and subconscious minds to:
- Identify the “obstacles” (the habits and patterns) that sabotage you.
- Create a foolproof affirmation that will work to support your One Intention for 2023.
The evening concludes with a powerful meditation to:
- Remove the obstacles to your One Intention.
- Implant your One Intention firmly in both your conscious and subconscious minds.
Are you ready to experience the personal transformation that is possible when you focus on One Goal? If your heart affirms, “Yes!” we’d love to have you join us!
- Register below.
- If you are joining online, your receipt will have the zoom link. We will also send it out one hour before hand.
- If you are attending in person, you’ll be sent a separate email with Caren’s address.
On the day of the Solstice Meditation…
The Zoom link will be in your registration receipt and sent out an hour before the event.
Handouts will be emailed out a few days before the event.
We do suggest setting yourself up in a quiet comfy spot with:
- Your phone, tablet or laptop.
- The handouts, something to write with, and a surface to write on.
- Earbuds or headphones if there will be other people in the vicinity.
Some extra tips:
- Figure out where to place your phone, tablet, or computer, ahead of time so you can easily mute and unmute if you have questions.
- Be sure to print out the handouts ahead of time. They’ll be sent a few days before the meditation.
- Enhance the reflective vibe with soft lighting and a mug of hot tea, coffee, cocoa, cider…
Please log on 10- 15 minutes early so we can make sure your sound and video are working. Once the workshop/meditation begins we won’t be able to help troubleshoot any connectivity issues.
Participating in person?
- Please arrive at Caren’s home at least 30-45 minutes ahead of the start time —the address will be sent to you in a separate email a few days ahead of the event.
- You’ll want to give yourself time to organize your handouts, choose and set up in your spot, then fill a mug with something warm to drink before we take the zoom live.
- We will have the handouts for you.
- You are invited to stay afterwards for a light meal and dessert. You’ll be hungry!