10 weeks April 6 – June 8
Thursdays 10:00am – 11:00am PT / Noon CT / 1:00 ET
Drop-Ins welcome $15
Online with Caren Prentice
A little about our Group Meditations
Meditating even once a week will make a noticeable difference in your ability to handle whatever life brings your way on during the rest of the week. Traditionally, group meditations are an integral part of any practice because meditating with a group—and this works both in person and online— creates a unified field of intention that deepens and enhances everyone’s experience.
Our Thursday Morning group goes for just 60 minutes which allows enough time to:
- Relax the body and quiet the mind.
- Find your calm center.
- Return to your day ready to handle whatever comes your way with equanimity, clarity, and wisdom.
Join us to reap the unique benefits and sense of community that comes from meditating with a group of like-minded individuals.
Previous meditation experience is recommended, but not necessary, for this class. Which simply means:
- You know how to keep your body comfortable and are comfortable taking care of your needs.
- You know how to bring your mind back when it wanders without being reminded.
- You can sit with a technique for five to ten minutes in the silence.
If you have never meditated before, you might consider taking one of our Beginning Meditation Classes to learn some of the basic techniques used in our group meditations. Or, if you’d rather just dive into the pool, that’s fine too!
How to participate online:
- If you register for the series, you will receive an email about 30 minutes before each class with the zoom link.
- If you register as a Drop-in the zoom link will be in your confirmation email.
- If for some reason you don’t get your confirmation email, please notify us as quickly as possible at email@example.com.