Hamsa Meditation Teacher Training
150 Hours ~ Live Online via Zoom
This program is only open to students who have completed Level One of the Hamsa Meditation Teacher Training.
Onwards and upwards we go!
Level one of your training was about becoming authentic in your own life.
Level two is about gaining the confidence to stand side by side with your fellow travelers—in this land of meditation—as an equal.
You have the basics down.
You've had time to digest and integrate what you've learned.
Now you're ready to journey further into the world of meditation! This is where it really gets fun!
If you'd care to join me, I'd love to travel with you:
- Through familiar landscapes where you can refresh your skills and discover new levels of understanding and proficiency.
- Into traditions rich with history, philosophy and texts, that have formed our modern day understanding of meditation. This is where the hidden treasures—the jewels of wisdom—that have been passed from teacher to student for millennia are to be found. This could easily be the most fascinating and rewarding part of the journey but it gets even better. We will also travel to places where you will be able to...
- Explore three main methods of meditation known as Mantra, Tantra, and Yantra—as taught in both Yoga and Buddhism—and use them to discover places within you that are transcendent and wondrous.
You have worked hard to feel comfortable and familiar with the world of meditation.
I'd like to invite you to join me in learning how to
make Meditation a lifestyle.
- Navigate life's rituals and passages including birth and death with grace and wisdom.
- Wisely use the power of your thoughts and energy to be of benefit to yourself and others.
- Really grasp the nature of karma.
- Recognize how science is supported by what the Rishis and Masters have known for aeons.
- Speak the language of both modern science and mystics so you can communicate the wisdom of the ages to this modern world.
This time around we will:
- Go deeper into understanding how the energy body integrates with the physical world.
- Integrate teaching methods and skills throughout the program so you will become more proficient in using them in both your personal and professional life.
- Provide an opportunity for you to focus on one topic so you can build your proficiency either with teaching a particular group or with a particular topic.
- Keep a more measured pacing that will inspire and stimulate rather than overwhelm.
I have also set aside time to cover what you want to learn—the questions and longings arising within you! Depending on who signs up, we can totally adjust the curriculum to be sure to focus on those topics that sing to your soul.
I hope you can join me, and the rest of your flock, for our next round of adventures in the transformative world of meditation.