Corona Virus Update
We are doing our part to "flatten the curve" of the Corona Virus by temporarily suspending all classes at the Center. Instead, all regular classes will be held online—see the Classes, Workshops, Events page for more info.
- The Free Equinox Meditation will be held online only.
- The Workshop What Happens After We Die will be available online only.
Be safe. Be kind. Be helpful.
Hamsa Meditation Center
It is our joy to offer classes, group meditations, workshops, retreats, teacher training, and all sorts of good things to support you in using meditation to:
- Become calmer, wiser, and more content,
- Get along better with the people in your life,
- Know real happiness,
- Feel connected,
- Be unf*ckwithable.
We are about meditation and meditation only!
With comfy chairs, a variety of cushions to fit your body’s needs, gentle lighting and a clean calming space, we’re making sure your meditation experience is comfortable, meaningful and fulfilling!
So many classes—so little time!
- Beginning Meditation
- Group Meditation
- Meditation for Moms
- Meditation for Kids and Teens
- Philosophy and other fun topics
- Workshops / Retreats
- Special Events
- Meditation Teacher Training
Designed specifically for Caren’s students, the online subscription program:
- Complements both online and in-person classes.
- Offers a full library of techniques and meditations,
- Gives discounts on classes and workshops
- Includes free admission to four annual events.