Fall Dates Preview
14 weeks, September 15 – December 15
Thursdays 8:00–9:15am PT / 10:00 CT / 11:00 ET
Please note, this dates above may be offered as two series. Check our newsletter for more information.
Online with Agnieszka (Mishka) Miskiewicz
Yoga for Meditators!
We are delighted to offer a yoga class that will help you discover new portals into stillness and sweeten your meditation practice. This is not your typical yoga class. This class is about using your meditative awareness to explore your body and breath and discover more of who you are.
The focus of this class is on holding supported poses while your attention is gently directed to discover the subtleties of alignment and breath. It’s a gentle process that brings a delicious sense of discovery that leads to a felt sense of openness, spaciousness, and ease. You will be amazed at how Agnieszka’s suggestion to make just a slight adjustment to the breath, or body, opens up places within your body—and your awareness—that you didn’t realize were there.
The best part? You will feel the aftereffects for days after!
All experience levels are welcome!
Poses are always adjusted to accommodate your body’s needs and limitations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 yoga, or thin-ish, blankets
- 2 yoga blocks or thick books
- yoga mat or carpeted floor
- yoga strap or long bathrobe tie
If you don’t have these exact items, don’t let that stop you from joining us. Agnieszka will suggest other everyday items that will also work.
How to participate online:
- The zoom link will be in your confirmation email. We will also email it to you 30 minutes before each class.
- If for some reason you don’t get your confirmation email, please notify us as quickly as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.